• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are my photoshop creations private?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photoshop fix and express for a while now and editing private photos I don't want anyone else to see, however I noticed these photos are stored in my creative cloud, does this mean that they are public and anyone can view them, also how do I check if an image is private and non viewable by other people. 

As well as this I noticed on photoshop express that there is a discover page with peoples creations, I am now worried my creations could be getting posted to this?

TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultqw28rqpt0fsf 

I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to Photoshop Express.

Photoshop Mix is no longer being supported:

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/help/photoshop-fix-mix-eos-faq.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all my creations across the photoshop ecosystem private, are my creations viewable by other people? 

Can people see my creative cloud? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. By default, your Creative Cloud content is private but you can share folders and files with others users: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thanks so much

if someone knows my name and or email can they view my creative cloud content or is my creative cloud content only shareable with people I choose? Thank you so much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as long as you dont share anything with anybody, it is private.. 

even if you save your work on CC storage it is jsut for you, unless you give permession to some body to view or edit.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.47.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.47.33 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thanks so much. So just to confirm even if someone knows my name and or email they can't view my creations unless I share them with them?

also I noticed there is a discover page on photoshop, could people find my creations on there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"also I noticed there is a discover page on photoshop, could people find my creations on there? "

Simple answer is no, you can learn more about the discover panel here

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-discover.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I noticed the creations on the discover page have likes, does this mean I could upload to this page if I wanted to? And also just to confirm no one can view my creations if they know my name and or email address 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if someone knows my name and or email can they view my creative cloud content or is my creative cloud content only shareable with people I choose? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If someone knows my name or email, can they find my photoshop creations? And is it possible to make photoshop creations public?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines