• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are these two photos edited/photoshopped?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E713D88A-F22F-45B7-BAE5-23F083DDB9E5.jpeg

AE9E4D56-4E6F-4D21-8AE5-119F0AB0A54F.jpeg

  

Hello everyone. I have a photo and I have a feeling it is edited, but I cannot tell for certain at all. Can someone please analyze it and tell me if it looks photoshopped/faked/edited?

I am also attaching an analysis from a website callled Foto forensics, it's supposed to tell you if a picture has been faked. If anyone knows how to interpret the results (I looked at error level analysis), I'd really appreciate it! 

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likely it's not at all manipulated (bar some tiny scratch removals or similar perhaps). If it was toyed with, the result of the analysis would look completely different (assuming there algorithms have any real merit).

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give us some context. Why do you think it might be manipulated and for what purpose?

The reason it looks a bit artificial is just because it's been shot with an extreme (but not very good!) wide angle lens, the equivalent of 12-15 mm on a full frame sensor.

If I wanted to manipulate something like this, I'd do a much better job than what we see here...this is just bad enough to be real 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines