Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard not displaying correctly

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm looking for an explanation as to why my artboards always end up looking like in the picture attached when their background is set to transparent.
The edges are also glitchy when I zoom in or out, or move layers.
This is an absolute nightmare, I've tried everything: going back to previous versions, it works for a while, then it turns like this.

LGDLEARNING_0-1662632011370.png

Has anyone got any idea what is going on please ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LGDLEARNING sorry to hear this. A couple things to try...

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur? 

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @CoryShubert ,

After a few days, the problem is still here, it will work when I erase the folder and open PS, but if I close it and reopen it again, the problem is back. I don't change any settings or parameters. What is going on ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, is there any one who has an answer to this problem please ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CoryShubert 

Thank you for your answer! The first solution didn't work, but the second did. I'll let you know if the problem comes back again. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines