• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboards not showing content - Photoshop 20.0.5 macOS 10.14.5

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PSD on which I would like to use multiple artboards. My initial artboard shows all content, but each successive artboard shows no content whatsoever, not even the white background you typically get with a blank artboard. Can anyone shed light as to what is going on?

PS version 20.0.5

OSX version 10.14.5

Message was edited by: Sahil Chawla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I believe I have just found the solution for this!

Although it appears that your artwork is on the artboard, check and make sure that your layers are inside of the artboard group (you can do this through the layers panel). This fixed the issue for me and I can now create new artboards and view the content!

I believe this issue occurs because Photoshop only wants to view items within the artboard space and with the layers appearing outside of this space, Photoshop may not recognize any new items. Maybe?! Anyway, I hope this solve helps anyone encountering the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines