• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

August 19, 2022 Photoshop Update Unusable

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to give feedback on the latest update to Photoshop 2022. This update was so slow and laggy and crashed so many times today that I nearly missed huge deadlines at work. It's unusable in its current state.

Fortunately, I was able to go back to the 2020 version and finish my work today. But, I'm unwilling to lose any more time trying to use the 2022 version until it is fixed.

I hope Adobe will recognize this problem and alert PS users when the latest is fixed/safe to use again.

(The 'create new file per the clipboard' problem that the next previous version of 2022 had was a pain, but nothing like this--nothing like today's problems.)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give your system information and a more detailed explanation and the Adobe staff will respond to this or promise to improve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cevala sorry to hear this.

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not having issues on three systems- one Windows 10, one Intel Mac, one M1 Mac. SO perhaps you have a problem specific to your computer? The system info as requested is a good start, and some additional detail of exactly what is causing problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines