Author Support on "Pixelsplasher Batch Smart Layer Replace" at Adobe Exchange

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2019 Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am the author of

04346239-5c73-4127-9223-a00ba7c3582e

<Link removed by moderator>

A $12 extension that can replace multiple smart layers at every export and can auto-fit the new image to the original dimension of the replaced smart layer so there is no need to resize the source images.

<Link removed by moderator>

Please post here your feedback, suggestions and problems regarding the script.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you do try my scripts. I would like you to give us some feedback what you like,  what you don't like,  what you would like to see added  the packages, Please....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should still be a copy of the Adobe Photoshop 2019 scripts that you have installed in the original location at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2019\Presets\Scripts. I don't think previously installed version of script files are deleted after an update of Photoshop.

Since you cannot provide the invoice number anymore, you can provide me with a copy of the old version files of "Pixelsplasher Batch Smart Layer Replace" that you have as proof of purchase and I will give you the updated version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To send a private message, please click on my name and in the following page, find the "Send a message" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,
when you buy the app from Pixelsplasher, you also purchase a subscription, but you can't manage it from your adobe account. It does not appear there. How exactly can the subscription be canceled? The support of Pixelsplasher says that this is not possible through them but only through adobe, which is not the case.

Do you guys have any ideas on how to cancel the subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines