• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-blend Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have a problem using autoblend in photoshop. I watched tutorials and I'm following every step but it seems that in my pc doesn't work which i find impossible. I'm attaching some photos to make you understand my problem. I delete the bottom layer face and choose both layers to auto blend but as you see i'm getting this emty space between them. Does anyone know how to fix it? Thanks in advance.bey-ri.jpgbey-ri1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Autoblend Layers is not a good way to composite a new face.

[EDIT]  Hah!  I watched the first few seconds of this, and he does use autoblend as a last step.  I suggest that you follow his steps carefully, and be careful about removing the original face as it needs that content to make the autoblend.  The Photoshop Training Channel is as good as they come, so this should be an excellent tutorial

Try this

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Autoblend Layers is not a good way to composite a new face.

[EDIT]  Hah!  I watched the first few seconds of this, and he does use autoblend as a last step.  I suggest that you follow his steps carefully, and be careful about removing the original face as it needs that content to make the autoblend.  The Photoshop Training Channel is as good as they come, so this should be an excellent tutorial

Try this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The truth is that in the contraction point he used 5 pixels and he said that someone else might need to add some more. I would never guess that i needed 80 pixels to make it work but at least i made it. Thanks about your help. I'm grateful. Happy new year!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines