• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Avenza Geographic Imager 5.0 panel not working in CS6

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did nothing to my machine to cause this - it just stopped functioning one day.  I talk with Adobe and they say upgrade OS. I say I am at highest level with my 2009 MacBook Pro.  It has 8 megs ram and an SSD still powerful enough for what I need to do.  Can someone please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@HardBackStrider 

Contact Avenza support for help with CS6 and your 13-year-old MacBook Pro. Be sure to tell them your macOS version:

https://support.avenza.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035256351-Contact-Information

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately, what has happened here is that the security certificate for at version in combination with CS6 has timed out on Adobe's end, as they no longer support CS6. In order to continue using CS6, you will need to update your version of Geographic Imager to at least 5.4.1.  For more information on this issue, please see the Avenza Support article here, or reach out to Avenza specifically via the link here.

Kate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines