• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Watermark different sized images

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling trying to figure out how you batch watermark different sized images, not talking about portrait and landscape, talking about the dimensions of the picture. The watermark keeps changing its size which i don't want, i want it to be the same size on all pictures. I've tried a lot of tutorials on YT but none have shown me a solution to this.

Both pictures are resized to 1080 pixels wide and have a resolution of 72dpi.Capture4.PNG

IMG_2743.jpgIMG_2748.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Please tell us the steps you're using to add your watermarks (there are a lot of options). In the settings for your placement, are you using percentage, as opposed to pixel dimensions? If you want a fixed size, no matter what, use pixel dimensions. If you want the size to change, based on the image size, you'd want to use percentage measurements.

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines