Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bezier tool?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0355.jpeg

i need helppppp. i'm familiar with inkscape and i used the bezier tool to extend the letters. how can i do that with photoshop ? i drew where i want the "S" to extend if that makes sense 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Type > Convert to Shape. It will no longer be editable type, so you may want to work on a duplicate layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok and with that, will i still be able to freehand draw the lines? because it looks like i can just adjust the thickness of the letters by converting it to a shape

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you have the Shape, you can edit it using the Pen as with any other vector in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

typeLayerToShapeEdit.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines