• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blob Glitch in brush in Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I was about to start painting and i soon found ouut that my brush is not working properly

itiscalled296342998qdu_0-1682668656423.png

See the hard edges and it is not smooth at all. any tips?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @it is called296342998qdu 

Thanks for reaching out.

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Can you please disable the graphics processor?

Go to Edit > Preferences > Performance. From the Use Graphics Processor drop-down menu, select Off. 

Quit and relaunch Photoshop.

Since when are you seeing this issue? 

We're here to help, just need some info.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today,I opened Photoshop and i was about to sratr painting, bur soo I found out, my brush is not working properly. I have Pasted the file. Please help me on how to fix it. You see the edges being hard and fluidic.

itiscalled296342998qdu_0-1682668436291.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @it is called296342998qdu your preview you sent looks fine - no hard edges here.

Have you updated your graphics card lately? If not try that first.

Next, try going to Photoshop Preferences/Technology Preview and check "Disable Native Canvas" then relaunch Photoshop .

If that does not work, go to Photoshop Help Menu/System Info and copy/paste details in a reply. Post only once as the system takes time to process the large amount of data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, @kevin stohlmeyer . I appreciate your response. I have checked"Disable Native Canvas" and upgraded my graphic drivers. I opened the same file on a separate system, and it appeared to be in good shape, so I am confident that the problem is with my hardware. I simply needed some advice on how to get my system to display the file correctly.

With regards,

itiscalled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, the rough edges does not appear if the layer is transparent. Only when it is on a background it appears to be giving rough edges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines