Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bordo nero dopo lo scontorno

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salve e buona giornata a tutti.
Ho un problema con lo scontorno che non riesco a risolvere. Dopo aver operato uno scontorno trascino il livello con la maschera in un altro file. Il più delle volte questo livello presenta però un bordo nero lungo il contorno esterno del file.
Si evidenzia di più se viene applicato al livello un'ombra esterna. Ciò risulta molto fastidioso in quanto non sempre è visibile e molte volte risulta presente nella stampa.
il bordo non sempre è visibile e si rende evidente se a monitor rimpicciolisco la visione.
Allego un esempio

Spero che ci sia una soluzione.

grazie mille

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the contour that I can't solve. After making a cut-out, I drag the layer with the mask to another file. However, most of the time this layer has a black border along the outer outline of the file.
It is more prominent if a drop shadow is applied to the layer. This is very annoying as it is not always visible and many times it is present in the print.
the edge is not always visible and becomes evident if I zoom out on the monitor.
I attach an example

By @michelec94674207

image.png

It is impossible to give you an answer from the information you have provided.  I am guessing that what the forum translated to 'contour' is actually a selection, and that are having problems when creating selections.

Can you describe in detail,  how you go about making these selections?
We need to see full resolution original image.

Full resolution screen shot of your entire workspace showing the image document, layers and history panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bad translation online.
by 'contour' I meant "outline"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible of the source and destination documents? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clip 1: Document 1 Outline

Clip 2: I drag the layer with mask into the new document

Clip 3: Detail. You can already see the black outline

Clip 4: Applying a shadow

Clip 5: Total view with shadow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again: 

Could you please post screenshots taken at View > 100% with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible of the source and destination documents? 

Though I suspect the issue comes down to be suboptimal masking and lack of decontamination. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With or without decontamination it's the same.
Sorry, I'm asking too much if you try the same steps with your file?
I'm curious about the result.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean actual decontamination, not the automatic one. 

How did you create the Layer Mask? 

Judging from »Clip_3.jpg« it’s just not a good Layer Mask in my opinion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Source File "Quick Selection" Then "Select and Mask" and OK
It's normal. I don't know any other method.
Have you tried with your own file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been clipping product images for a long time and if the automated masking is insufficient manual masking or amendation of the mask is necessary and the necessity for manual decontamination is hard to avoid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't understand.
If you can do the procedure with your own file I would probably understand more.
I have asked you this several times without success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have asked you this several times without success.

And I asked for screenshots taken at View > 100% repeatedly – which you chose to ignore in all the screenshots you posted.

What file of mine are you talking about anyway? 

But rereading your original post I am afraid I got sidetracked regarding the quality of the Layer Mask; you actually seem to be referring to another issue. 

If the edge of the Layer Mask is fuzzy or otherwise muddled you can load the Mask as a Selection (ctrl-click its icon in the Layers Panel), intersect it with a new Selection (by pressing alt-shift while creating the new Selection), remove the old MAsk and apply the new Selection as a Layer Mask. 

Screenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.47.18.pngScreenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.48.06.pngScreenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.48.39.pngScreenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.48.46.pngScreenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.48.58.pngScreenshot 2024-07-28 at 12.49.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines