• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bright corners in content aware fill - Mac OS 10.14.4

Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what has happened, but now whenever I use the content aware tools, I get an odd bright corner when there is no reason for it. It happens every time. Have I messed up a setting? Is anyone else having this issue? It never happened before a few months ago and now it is constant. I am running the latest version on Mac OS 10.14.4.

Image attached for reference. Thank you!

content_aware_issue.jpg

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, let us help make it right.

As you're getting white patches in the corners whenever you try to use the Content Aware Fill, could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop you're working on? You can find that out by going to Help > System Info

Does this happen with all images?

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Preferences in Photoshop

Note: Please make sure that you backup all your custom presets, brushes, actions etc, before restoring the preferences back to default.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Thank you for the prompt response. I am using Adobe Photoshop Version: 20.0.4 20190227.r.76 2019/02/27: 1205725  x64

This seems to happen with all images, although it is sometimes more pronounced than others. I will attempt to reset preferences and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines