Brush Cursor Angle controlled by Tilt is NOT updating in real time

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a brush controls the angle of the brush with Tilt. Prior to the latest update, i was able to hover my intuos pen and see the angle of the brush cursor update in real time. Now the cursor is stuck on 1 angle, it only updates after I put the pen down to make a mark. It used to always update in real time.

Windows 10 + Intuos Pro

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's unrelated. Tilt works in my case except it's not UPDATING the cursor in real time like it used to is my problem.

I have tried both with windows ink and without. Currently I have windows ink turned on and PSUserConfig.txt deleted.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem, which is annoying as it is very hard to visualize the direction of of my brush and figure out coloring for certain tight spaces. This seems to be a relatively new issue as well? I haven't had this problem until up to a few months ago.

I have a Wacom cintiq 13HD.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still, i have that same problem even tho i installed 2022 version. The cursor it self do not rotate when i'm tilting the stylus pen to another angle while i'm doing strokes with brush tool. Basically the cursor is at static angle all the way thru the strokes, BUT it does the drawing trace correctly! Annoying bug! I DEMAND fix! How this is still the problem? I cannot understand...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines