• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Lag

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know why my brush has a huge lag.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You haven't provided any detailed information, what version of Photoshop and OS do you have, the more info you supply the easier it is for us to help you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok sorry, I am running the lates version of PS...and Mojave OS on my computer. 2.6ghz i7 quadcore 16GB Ram 1TB SSD on a Macbook Pro from 2013. I realize my computer is getting old, but seems to run fine otherwise. I am in the works to get a new computer but need to use this one for a little while longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If the rulers are enabled try hiding them with CMD + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

woow I have the same problem with "AZP photos" guy and 2019 photoshop and I disabled the ruler and brushes do not lag anymore. How can that be explained..? Thank you anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you can check out a this video if it helps https://twitter.com/kyletwebster/status/1081269802272989184

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines