• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the recent update, all of my previously downloaded brushes were deleated. Any and all attempts to download those brushes and any new ones only result in the files in my downloads folder being ABR files. All of my in progress artwork is unable to be completed as I no longer have any of the necessary brushes and tools. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any solution? I am using the most recent and updated version of Adobe Photoshop.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try importing each individual .abr file in the Brushes Panel, go to the fly out menu and go to Import Brushes... and select the .abr file over there. You will liekly have to do it for each .abr file individually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check this location

C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

where you'll find previous versions

image.png

I just checked mine and had to go back two versions to find my presets.  They were migrated to the latest version for me (also on Windows).  You can copy them across to the current version.

C:\Users\Trevo\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2021\Presets\Brushes

Note: you might need to make Hidden Items visible in the View Tab of File Explorer.  (I'm sure you knew that)

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines