• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug issue [Photoshop 23.3.2]

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bugs in photoshop. The first one is me trying to upsize a picture of a guitarplayer. This is a part of the picture. You can se how that worked out for me. The "small strip" is a piece of a picture. Somehow Photoshop inserts parts of other photos I've been working in and inserts them in the picture. Maybe they are stored in photoshops cache or something. Happens now and then both on my old iMac and now on my new Macbook pro. Everything is updated to the latest version. Dont have basic steps to reproduce the problem. Anyone else with the same problems?

Skärmavbild 2022-06-14 kl. 09.52.20.png

Skärmavbild 2022-06-15 kl. 10.06.28.png

[Version added by moderator. This is is not the 23.4 bug.]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the general steps you follow to upsize, at least?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skärmavbild 2022-06-15 kl. 10.38.43.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upsize from the menu "picture size". I wrote a byline to my upload, cant see it. The guitar player-layer gets distorted every time, no other layer in the document is affected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have 23.3.2.

The resize problem may be new but the other one is at least 1 year old by now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Spoilern, sorry you are seeing this.

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually  

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It's a bit strange... If I try resizing 114% for example, its working OK. 115% and the error appears. I have made the guitarplayer anonymous, just a silhouette of him now. Still the same problem. I put some black dots to see if they were distorted at 115%, and they were. Providing screenshot. You can get the psd-file from here and see if it works for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4rrqdxmvqldzt6/test.psd?dl=0

Skärmavbild 2022-06-17 kl. 09.33.08.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to mention I did a test with new settings in Photoshop. Still the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines