• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Issue

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, bug issue in new update for Photoshop CC. It crashes when I try to move text around or when saving. It usually happens in about 10 mins after opening the program. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

No problems anymore, I think it was my USB Hub and the external hard drive. I have everythinh on SSD but one is an old fashion usb drive. Thank you all for the help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash.

One thing to try: Go to Preferences > Performance... click Advanced Settings... and uncheck "GPU Compositing" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen a lot?

Have you tried resetting Photoshop preferences?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never shows an error for reporting, just closes down. I am trying the option you told me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Chris24124396fjti ,

Sorry you're getting crashes. Can you also try disabling Preferences -> Performance -> Multithreaded Compositing?

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any luck?

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problems anymore, I think it was my USB Hub and the external hard drive. I have everythinh on SSD but one is an old fashion usb drive. Thank you all for the help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad everything's ok now.

Adobe Community Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines