Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I've found a bug on Photoshop
I'm using the color profile SRGB iec611966-2.1

The style gradient shows a wrong color
Color used #0297e7
The left raster gradient is correct, but the right gradient (style) shows a wrong color (too green)
Both uses the same color, so both should be the same, but they aren't

photoshop_bug.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot reproduce the issue, can you provide the file or at least post screenshots in which we can ascertain  the Layers’ Blend Modes, Opacity, Layer Styles etc.? 

Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 08.06.33.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It appears you are working with an untagged file, it doesn't have an embedded profile (sRGB or otherwise).

Assign sRGB to this file and try again. Never work with untagged files, always make sure the profile is embedded.

Your color settings aren't important. The embedded profile will always override it. Without a profile, it will display as your working space, but the numbers won't be consistent.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines