• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw keeps Freezing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot understand how this software can have so many problems. Being asked what system one uses and all the cliched questions do not help. I have a computer with pretty good specs, I've updated my apps, restarted the computer and cleared caches etc, etc. I've lost lots of work over the past few years due to crashes. One shouldn't need to save every few seconds just in case. I'm not looking for perfction, just a product that works properly which I'm paying for!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your ACR preferences, better?
Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (MacOS*) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).
Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

*On Ventura, it is now called "Settings". 

Author ā€œColor Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Being asked what system one uses and all the cliched questions do not help" 

Being asked what system you have, and so on, is how people start to get the info on how to help. You can't just cut to the chase and demand a solution without the boring Q&A. Well you can, but it works about as well as telling the garage you just want them to fix the car, but you aren't going to waste your time telling them what's wrong. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines