• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw not loading when editing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having trouble with my Camera Raw App not loading raw images from lightroom classic into camera raw photoshop. I have re-installed all three apps (Lightroom Classic, Photoshop & Camera Raw). I can load raw images from my desktop but not from Lightroom. What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sylviac38728662 ,

I moved your question from Community Help to Camera Raw where the ACR experts will see it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, Where is the 'Camera Raw' forum you mention? Or do you mean 'Photoshop'?
Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...not loading raw images from lightroom classic into camera raw..."

You are not doing anything wrong!

That is because Lightroom-Classic IS Camera Raw. When editing in Lightroom you are using the Camera Raw functions of Lightroom, and when the photo opens in Photoshop (from Lr by Edit-In ) it opens directly to the document window with the CR adjustments done in Lr.

If you insist on needing to 'backstep' into a Camera Raw edit after the photo opens in Ps, then you could "Open as a Smart Object" from Lightroom, which embeds the raw data as a Smart Object layer in the Photoshop document.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.4, Photoshop 25.11, ACR 16.4, Lightroom 7.4.1, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.1.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like another moderator moved this to Photoshop.  Anyway, this is a direct link to the Camera Raw board.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Camera-Raw/bd-p/camera-raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ta, I have saved your link. It is not shown on the Community Index Page: https://community.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"It is not shown on the Community Index Page: https://community.adobe.com/"

Camera Raw is not the most popular board.  Use Alphabetical sort and filter by Photography.  See screenshot. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines