• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone give me feedback about these pictures ?

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have manipulated a couple into some pictures. I'm on some unknown terrain here and want constructive criticism of the pictures. What do you think? Does it look very false?  Hav many tips for me?

I was a little pleased with the last picture, but at the same time I see that the couple comes a little in the background. Someone who has some tips on what I can do??

wedding01.jpg

wedding02.jpg

wedding03.jpg

wedding04.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I like the last one the best but - they must be vampires ! No reflection of the couple in the floor

The second one needs some lighting glow on the edge of the couple to make it fit with the backlighting.

In general terms, when compositing look at :

1. Matching perspective

2. Matching lighting - i.e. direction and colour and also saturation

3. Matching shadows - look at the shadows from the leaves in the first pic.(down and slightly to the right) so why is there a shadow to the left of the couple?

4. Matching sharpness - sometimes that means introducting a little blur around the edge to make something "sit"

I hope that helps

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cathrinen92883330,

You are getting close to the quality you want. The couple is suffering exposure problems while the backgrounds look good. Keep the inserted couple on its own level and adjust the exposure to make the couple look as clear, bright and tight focus as the background. Do not merge layers until these corrections to the couple are not just good but GREAT!. Tip: Careful not to overdo the post-production work. The last photo is too blurry and so you do not need to blur the couple too. Sharpen them and drop them into a misty background if you like but blurs are often rejected by Adobe Stock. Best regards, JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wedding03.jpg

I was there 47+ years ago on my honeymoon it was winter and I was dressed warmer. Loved the cave room in the castle and the dragon banister in the tower stairwell  and thought it ball room was quite large. I did not need to be composite into the image. However the images are just memories now. The castle in the background is his farther's the swan castle.

wedding01.jpg

If that is Auckland I was the in 2003 after I retired I looked older than If its Toronto I can not remember when I was there the Tower also look like one on the Canadian side of Niagara falls all towers seem to look alike in my memories except of course tower Eiffel.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are getting close to the quality you want. Perhaps still worth working on color

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines