• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone send me Setup file for Photoshop 23.3.1.426 so that I can remove it from my machine?

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team

I want to remove Adobe Photoshop 2022 with version 23.3.1.426 from my machine

Ka38315587z520_0-1719575431819.png

But I get the error message as below. I found a solution to uninstall it , if I can re-install this same version again.

Ka38315587z520_1-1719575483768.png

Do anyone has this version ? I can download an old version from Adobe Creative Cloud but the only version I can download is

Ka38315587z520_2-1719575591054.png

Please can anyone point me to the source of download site or have other solution ?
Thanks in advance for your help! 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one can supply you with 2022 versions of Adobe software. Adobe officially supports Current version and 1 year prior meaning v 25 and 24 series. 22.2 is available as an exception due to its support for 3D file formats.

There are no download sites available - the last one was redirected earlier this year. Be warned - if someone contacts you with a download package its most likely malware and should not be used. There are a lot of scammers watching these threads for opportunities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stupid question, but have you restarted your machine? Sometimes an uninstalled app can be listed in Windows until restart.

Also, it seems you have not used the CC app to do this. For the future, always install/uninstall/update through the CC app. That's what it's for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines