• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access my computer to open files - only wants to go to tthe cloud

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is very annoying. I have waaay too many files to put everything on the cloud. Why can't I click on my drive in the open window?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get this screen, where you can click on open on computer? Can you show a screen show of what you're getting?

open fild.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what the issue is, but apparently the response was just very delayed. After I wrote the help post, I went back and gave it another try (just in case), I finally got the option to open from my computer (the drives were grayed out before). Could it be that it takes the program awhile to read from my RAID system on the first access for the day? (Not seeing the delay now)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That could be. Takes awhile for everything to boot up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines