• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change change thickness of stroke path by brush

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I draw a simple path with the Pen tool.  Go to brushes and set the brush to desired size and shape. Go back to Pen tool and click on the path and choose "Stroke Pen", then choose "Brush" (leaving simulated pressure off). Every time a path stroke is the same exact width regardless of my brush size. I can change the brush to 10 or 100 pixels; stroke always looks like it's 5 pixels thick... I'm stuck, please help me...

Attached is a screenshot of the actual brush size (in the middle) and path stroked with this brush...

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of photoshop are you using?

Can post a screenshot including the Layers panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try reseting preferences what is general advice for all things weird in Photoshop https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Not sure why you are not using vector path with Fill set to 0 and Stroke set to solid 1-1200px? 

stroke.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines