Can’t Download Any Neural Filters

macOS Big Sur 11.6.1

iMac (Late 2014)

32 GB RAM

AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2 GB

Plenty of storage

iMac is connected to the internet

Running as Admin, and I gave Photoshop Full Disk Access

I’ve wasted many hours trying to get Photoshop to download any of the Neural Filters with no luck, just sits at 0% downloaded then eventually reverts back to the download button.

I’ve read and re-read all the posts about the Neural Filters and tried everything except reformatting my entire computer. 

I’ve reinstalled Photoshop 23.0.0 Release 4 times. I’ve run the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, I’ve deleted /Library/Application Support/Adobe/UXP/PluginsStorage/PHSP/23/Internal/com.adobe.nfp.gallery/PluginData, I’ve signed out of Adobe Creative Cloud, signed back in, turned off Use Graphics Processor and restarted my iMac after trying each potential fix.

No luck. Do we need to pay extra to use the Neural Filters?

Can I directly download the filters from the Adobe website and manually place them into the “PluginsStorage” folder? I’ve tried everything else.

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Mac Sys preferences/Security and Privacy

Scroll down to Full Disk Access and make sure Photoshop is in the list and checked.

Relaunch Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kevin, I did give Photoshop Full Disk Access and it didn't solve the problem of not being able to download the Neural Filters. I gave access and restarted. No luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem at the office and at home with windows 10 and photoshop 23.0.1 (last version today).
None of the proposed solutions work.

I also changed the environment variables.

Could you give us a link to manually place them in the folders ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

On Windows 10, I update photoshop the last release today 23.0.2 and I can't download any of the filters.The button is blue but when I click it the download will start and stop instantly.

It doesn't work at home and at office. Please help me.

What is the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue on Windows 11 with Photoshop 23. Click the download and it stops instantly. 

I tried renaming the UXP folder in in appdata and letting Photoshop recreate it... that didn't solve it.
I also tried changing my environmental variable paths for TMP/TEMP and I watched as Photoshop created the same folder structure as it does in the newly recreated UXP folder in the appdata path. 

Tried the same steps with restarting Photoshop and then again restarting the entire PC and ended up with the same results. 

When you search for this, there are lot of results for this problem which makes it seem pretty widespread and problematic. Hopefully Adobe will fix this soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the newest adobe photoshop version but i can't find the Neural Filter button at all and also it didn't show up a download button. What can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines