• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get Remove Tool to work. I am the admin and only user.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the admin on my own Creative Cloud account. I am on MacBook Pro running Sonoma. I have just reinstalled Creative Cloud/Photoshop on a new laptop. I can't get the Remove Tool to work. I get the message: "Required components are being downloaded. Check back later to use the tool once the download is complete." I have waited an hour and nothing happens. Please help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this Knowledge Base article, "...the components need to be downloaded only once. Don't cancel the download and select Go back to previous tool."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Myra. I have tried that multiple times. I eft it for two hours with the download message. Nothing happened. Nothing downloaded. The Remove Tool still isn't functional. I have searched and searched for an answer. I was just hoping someone here had run into the same issue and fixed it. I keep reading about needing Admin rights - but I am the admin on my own account. It's very frustrating. Thanks again for your advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try confirming that you're running as administrator 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines