Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't stop save to cloud from popping up

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have no interest in saving documents to the Adobe cloud now or likely ever as I have a rigorous file management and backup scheme. I looked through preferences but couldn't find anything related to the save dialog. How do I stop this box from popping up?

NathanRegnierLange_0-1644475123329.png

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You may need to reset your Photoshop preferences to get this option to show up again

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

2022-02-10 08_02_50-Window.png

When you go to save you should see the above options, select "Don't show this again" and "Save on this computer"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I reset my preferences but I still don't see an option to not show again.

NathanRegnierLange_0-1645126813885.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am soooooo annoyed with this after after single file save or version save. Please tell me you figured this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been solved here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-starting-in-v-23-1-1-keeps-nagging-me-to-s...

"Please see the updated preference under Preferences > File Handling > Default File Location and you can choose "On your computer" for the local dialog to always appear when saving a new document. This updated experience is now in version 23.3."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines