Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can't uninstall Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. My installation of Photoshop CS6 is all messed up (using Win 10.) It slows to a crawl and is unsuable. I reinstall it but it doesn't change. So I am trying to uninstall and possibly upgrade.

There is no option to uninstall it from the Apps amd Features. Under control panel > Programs and features it does not appear, so cannot uninstall there. It does not appear in the start menu, so no way to uninstall there either. I go to the applicaiton folder, but there is no uninstaller program there.

I tried to update it under the help menu, but it was grayed out. There is also no option to deactivate under the help menu. I downloaded and installed Adobe bridge, to try and update, CS6 does not appear there. I saw on the internet to download the Cleaner tool, that didn't help.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah man that didn't do anything. It doesn't even see that it's there.

Any other ideas? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Can anyone help me? To recap:

• No option to uninstall under Apps and features
  • Does not appear under Control Panel > Programs and features
  • No option to uninstall from the start menu
  • Uninstall option does not appear if I reinstall the program
  • No uninstaller under application folder
  • Tried to install Adobe bridge to update, CS6 does not appear there.
  • Tried the cleaner tool DID NOT WORK. Please stop suggesting this. It does not uninstall.

Seriously, anything I can do here? Open to suggestions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines