• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use Cut

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm currently using Photoshop CC 2019 and PC. I can't use the Cut tool. Is there a way to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the actual problem? Do you see any error message when trying to use Cut command? Edit > Cut is greyed out? You must have layer selected in the Layers panel in order to use Cut command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One common error is the you are on the wrong layer, i.e., a layer that does not have pixels where you have made your selection. Check your layers panel. If that’s not it, tell us more, including the error message as Bojan requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the layer<select pixels<image<cut or just the shortcut ctrl+x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines