• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use newer versions of Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am stuck using Photoshop 2021.  The newer versions of Photoshop have so many glitches that I can't even discuss them on this forum.  Some is that you can't upload a photo from inside the software.  You can load photos in the software as layers.  The newer versions of photoshop constantly freeze up on my computer.  When I try and reduce the viewing size of a photo it places a smaller version of the photo inside the larger version of the photo and repeats if I push reduce again so then I have two reduced size versions in the photo, etc.  I could go on but the whole software is glitchy.  In contrast, my 2021 version works perfectly with no problems.  I would like to get updates but I'm really stuck.  Does Adobe have any real technical support?  These forums are not helpful. 

Wayne L Fuller
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant to say:  I can't upload photos as layers in the 2022 versions of photoshop. 

Wayne L Fuller

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to Preferences > Technology Previews... and check "Disable Native Canvas" - then restart Photoshop. Does the problem still occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines