• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can the interface menus and icons be set a little larger in 64bit Photoshop version CS6 ????

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2012 Mar 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can the interface menus and icons be set a little larger in 64bit Photoshop version CS6 ????

It would be very helpful if the tools and font size choices were enhanced to Larger, Largest or custom enhance. Anyone know if that is an idea we can send to Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to bring this into a larger inclusion, I have visual-cognitive problems [long-sighted] and usually need a serif font and with short-term memory loss need to see everything in one screen. [The optometrist assistant said I could use 'magnify' - but this means going backwards and forwards between page areas which is hopeless for me!]

A close screen is sore on my eyes, so I have a large TV screen about 5 feet away at home.

The problem is the icons are too small. Yes, after a lot of practice hours-weeks? at memorising where everything is I will start to get it together, but this is not user-friendly. I would rather re-size and re-colour icons and panels - it's just too grey! I've done this with other programs such as re-colouring my old photoshop via the basic computer settings, but I don't know if it's possible to change all the shades of gray. Really small 'secondary' icons [up and down arrows near 'stroke' in Illustrator for example] need to be highlighted for me in another colour.

I lost marks in my maths exam because I couldn't see the minus sign - my cognitive problem means I can't see TV remotes that are black or clear plastic containers - it's a worse form of 'Where are my glasses?' - when you find that you are wearing them!

I don't have bi-focals - I'd rather not use glasses and read from a distance than keep pulling them off and on all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines