• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Download Kyle's Megapack Brushes

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am desperate to figure this out, since I need these brushes for my job. I recently updated PS through Creative Cloud, and lost all of the Kyles Megapack brushes. When I go to sign in in order to download the Megapack brushes--I am just taken back to the sign-in page. Over and over. How do I get around this? I must be signed in already, because my name shows up on the home page. Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

First you launch Photoshop, then follow the instructions below. I hope you can get into photoshop. From there "Get more Brushes" will open your browser and your account should be there on that page. You should not have to sign in. I just checked it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/megapack-update.html?x-product=Creative%20Cloud%20Desktop%2F6.0.0.571&guid=ad058caa-af96-4af1-950b-0eec7a73658a&x-product-location=Search%3AForums%3Alink%2F3.0.5&code=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dSI6Imltc19uYTEta2V5LWF0LTEuY2VyIiwia2lkIjoiaW1zX25hMS1rZXktYXQtMSIsIml0dCI6ImF0In0.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.YqOZLE754M5s-AInVQkl2nu0WVgZxcMYnbrpkNWlH0CmObtdvg5RrWCcDPew7Y084-_sQVFYoObnImv8y_oBzq1wQe5jiioWb09J8-dNpN_XQA9s3ve9e9q8l-lXPca_uhADCUxJCvCeovPVbep8_je7av8zNNr422YNDCsfbBDSwiL0-pj8fAXRysj6YxX-zYYWb--5VJMrSf7YJtq81UPTjO4l6XyAWv64XqnBWNj_XpGjk00OcjygTN4bLmsi4BlGpzgbbE_XcuvIqZBzH7k9kNQTXmzWAnSHs-8pw0_vwo_5jQQAEXAPtW3gfjLwL_T-sfbgCeTJvn8tO1E_7g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First you launch Photoshop, then follow the instructions below. I hope you can get into photoshop. From there "Get more Brushes" will open your browser and your account should be there on that page. You should not have to sign in. I just checked it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/megapack-update.html?x-product=Creative%20Cloud%20Desktop%2F6.0...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same problem.  It DOES ask me to sign in, even though I can clearly see my account picture in the top right and confirm that I am already signed in.  The only two options to click are "Sign In" and "Learn more about Photoshop".  Clicking "Sign in" loads a blink-and-you-miss-it sign in screen then immediately back to the two option "Sign In" and "Learn about Photoshop" screen.  I've tried clearing my cache and multiple other browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Safari).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have exactly the same as @cromantary . Can someone help us?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines