Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Find or Open Adobe Paper Texture Pro

Participant ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am following a tutorial that demonstrates the use of Adobe Paper Texture Pro.  It shows opening the Window menu, then Extensions, and finally choosing Adobe Paper Texture Pro.  However I do not see that option (nor do I see Recent Files).  I only see Adobe Color Themes.

I am on a Windows 7 PC, major components listed below.  I updated Photoshop CC to the latest build on 13 January, yesterday.  I think I should be on 19.0.1, but in Help > About Adobe Photoshop CC it shows I have 19.0.  My Adobe Creative Cloud app shows I have Photoshop CC (2017).  The updater created a shortcut named Adobe Photoshop CC 2018. I also have a shortcut named Adobe Photoshop CC 2017!

Any ideas about what I should do to access Adobe Paper Texture Pro?

Thanks very much!  - Dave

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO LGA 1150 Intel Z97 ATX

Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz LGA 1150 Boxed Processor

G.SKILL  F3-19200CL10Q-32GBZHD  Ripjaws Z Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM

2 Each Crucial MX100 256GB SATA SSD

Hitachi            Ultrastar 2TB

EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit - OEM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

It should be listed under the Extensions submenu.  If it is not listed there, go to Exchange...

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 6.27.40 PM.png

Search for Paper Textures It's compatible with CC 2018. "Aqcuire" it and it should then be in your extensions list.

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 6.30.43 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PDT,

Thanks for your reply..

i've found this : http://www.russellbrown.com/scripts.html 

i've downloaded the CC - Flash Panel

Adobe Photoshop CC (ONLY!)
Adobe Paper Texture Pro 2.0.2

BUT i can't figure how to install that !

I tried to copy in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions ...

I didn't work !

I tried with the ZXP installer... it sais that i can open photoshop and find it but... it didn't work neither..

P.S : I also tried to install FlyTaster via my Adobe account and i never seen it in Photoshop !!! :-((((

Does someone can help me ?! Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For the last released version of Paper Textures Pro (v. 3.1.2), try here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/where-can-i-find-adobe-paper-texture-panel-pro-2-0-2-for-ph...

However, some folks are saying it's not compatible with recent releases of Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines