• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Save due to.a Program Error?! 2 Months now...

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone please assist me so I can stop creating excess files.  I have to create about 50+ files for each of my Photoshop projects due to this 'Cannot Save due to a Program Error.'  

I am using 22.5.1 Version on a 2019 iMac running Big Sur.  

All I do is make (1) slight modification and the file refuses to overwrite the existing file.  I can always save as, but that is getting to be frustrating as it has now been occurring for 2 solid months.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble as you're seeing error while saving files in Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the system configuration you're on? 

Take a look at the following troubleshooting article and try the offered steps:https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html#Programerrorwhilesavingfiles

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you saving to the internal harddrive or an external drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines