• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 25.5 - HOW DO I RESET BRUSHES

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My brush no longer shows a circel (CAPS key is NOT on).  Instead of a circle, I get an arrow.  Don't know what I did to make this happen, so how do i reset?

thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Thanks - just spent about 1-1/2 hours with Adobe.  They made several changes in my Library files, and now it appears to be resolved.  They were, initially, pretty stumped by the behavior of the clone, remove tool....anything involving a brush, but it seems to be OK now.  Had to remove CC and then reinstall to get everything working.

Appreciate all of your responses,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the settings in Preferences > Cursors.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Mine is set up like yours.  However, I still get an arrow instead of a circle indicating the size of my clone.

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 9.00.33 PM.png

 

IMG_6992.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Mine is set up like yours.  However, I still get an arrow instead of a circle indicating the size of my clone.

By @nikon-lynn

So you are using the Clone tool and not the brush?

I still can't think what would cause the arrow icon to show though.

Can you either show us a full res screen shot of your entire workspace showing document window and layers panel.

or 

Reset the clone tool.

image.png

I think we'd all prefer the screen shot so we can work out what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,  I reset the Clone tool and all the Tools as well......No change.  I am writing to Adobe to see if I can uninstall and then reinstall CC to see if that resolves it.  I am using a tablet, but I still get the arrow even if I revert to a mouse.  Thanks.  Here is a screen shot if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - just spent about 1-1/2 hours with Adobe.  They made several changes in my Library files, and now it appears to be resolved.  They were, initially, pretty stumped by the behavior of the clone, remove tool....anything involving a brush, but it seems to be OK now.  Had to remove CC and then reinstall to get everything working.

Appreciate all of your responses,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines