Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cheap laptops for Photoshop?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I recently got a fairly expensive laptop to run video games and to be my main laptop. However, it is quite heavy, doesnt have a great battery life and because of its expense I don't want to take it out. Which brings me to this question:

Does anyone know of any cheap hybrid/2 in 1 laptops (like a tablet with a detachable keyboard) that will run photoshop without much problems/lag? Also with good battery. My budget is Ā£250 or below. Thanks for any answers. ļæ¼:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KatR,

Please go through the recommended specifications for Photoshop and choose a computer accordingly :-

Windows

• IntelĀ® or AMD processor with 64-bit support*
  • Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1
  • 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
  • 1024 x 768 display
  • 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
  • 2 GB of available hard-disk space
  • DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing AdobeĀ® PhotoshopĀ® LightroomĀ® retail boxed version
  • OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
  • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.ā€ 

MacOS

• Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support*
  • MacOS 10.12, 10.11, or 10.10 **
  • 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
  • 1024 x 768 display
  • 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
  • 2 GB of available hard-disk space (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
  • DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing AdobeĀ® PhotoshopĀ® LightroomĀ® retail boxed version
  • OpenGL 3.3ā€“capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
  • Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.ā€ 

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply. I'm not the greatest at understanding specs, so would this run Photoshop cc okay?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Convertible-Detachable-Processor-Integrated/dp/B015OG3XUS/ref=sr_1_1?i...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines