Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choose conversion format

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Photoshop 24.7 update I have a couple of issues I can't resolve

1) I now get a pop up everytime I open a tiff file asking to choose the conversion format for opening the file  see attached

Screenshot 2023-08-11 124407.jpg

2) Photoshop is frequentley saving to my windows "Pictures" folder rather than the files origonal folder - this happens with some files but not all - I've checked settings and origonal location is default

any suggestions

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what program is that dialog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was Photoshop creating the popup - I'd been browising to files stored on an external drive with Windows Explorer (Win 10) and rightclicking on Tiff files to "open with" Photoshop and then popup would open over the Photoshop workspace - at present the popup is not appearing but if it occurs again I'll widen screen shot and  show how it appears and note any other software running

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Loks like it may be Nikon NX studio - I've just started getting the Pop Up again - previously I'd had files open in Explorer, NX Studio and Photoshop - this time just NX studio and Photoshop - the files had just ben converted in NX studio from NEF to 16 bit Tiffs for editing in Photoshop first couple opened without pop up but then pop up occured and persisted - suspect problem may be with NX Studio - I'll try a Nikon Forum unless anybody has any ideas if Photoshop caul be causing the popupFile save Screenshot 2023-08-18 110437.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines