Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color changes due to onion skin photoshop animation

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I'm trying to draw and make an animation in Photoshop, so I turned on onion skin but now my color changes when drawing, I'll show you in the pictures.

in the first picture you can see the actual color (this is when I dont let go of the mouse button so I still can draw) and left corner you can see its the actual color. but when I let go of the mouse it turns into a darker red color instead of orange. How do I fix this?Schermopname (56).pngSchermopname (57).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to the Photoshop community.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, if you or anyone still needs an answer. You need to change the blending mode to normal within the onion skin settings. I came across this thread due to the same problem and played around a bit to fix it. Also, staff moving this thread to somewhere hard to find is beyond incompitent.

Hope this helps you though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please mind your manners. 

The thread being moved to the Photoshop Forum (not sure where it was posted originally) seems appropriate as it concerns Photoshop. 

So what you mean by »somewhere hard to find« seems unclear. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines