Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color settings and profiles are missing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I'm having a problem with Photoshop, I can't find the color profile that I want to change the document to. The publishing company is asking for CMYK Coated Fogra 39, but there are very few options in the profile menu and none of them are that one. In previous versions, I didn't have any problems changing it from the Color Settings, but now it's not showing up.

Carowaro_0-1680622593453.png

Antoher thing is that in Color settings>Settings, I only have the Custom option

Do you have any idea what could be going on? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

OK, that's not normal. This looks a bit like a damaged/corrupt installation. I'd try to uninstall/reinstall.

All the profiles installed on your system should be here, so first check what you have here:

spool.png

Some profiles are also copied over here:

common.png

This is apparently just about how the list is populated, above or below the separator line.

This is what it should look like (some of these I installed myself, so you won't have all of them):

profiles1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that's not normal. This looks a bit like a damaged/corrupt installation. I'd try to uninstall/reinstall.

All the profiles installed on your system should be here, so first check what you have here:

spool.png

Some profiles are also copied over here:

common.png

This is apparently just about how the list is populated, above or below the separator line.

This is what it should look like (some of these I installed myself, so you won't have all of them):

profiles1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

It must be something like that. I'm trying to uninstall Photoshop and it won't let me. Creative Cloud acts like it's uninstalling it, but it's still there. When I manage to uninstall and reinstall it, I'll let you know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked!! Thank you very much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines