• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Settings Not Sticking

Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day. I'm working with PS CC 2019 on Mojave and an iMac 27. I've noticed since installing CC 2019 my color settings are not sticking if I turn the computer (not the program) off. I set it for ProPhoto and set the Color Profile options up in the Color Settings box under the Edit menu. If I turn the computer off at night then back on the following morning, my settings have gone back to the defaults. How do I prevent this from happening please? I did a Google search and I see this issue goes back to 2008, so Adobe much have fixed it by now but I've not been able to find the answer to this.

Thanks

Glenn

PS - I have reset the Preferences - no change

Apple Studio (M1 Max), 1 TB SSD, 32 GB RAM, Wacom Cintiq 24 Pro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a folder permissions issue. It is certainly not behavior that I've ever seen or heard about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for your input. I'm not sure that applies to a Mac. I would think if that were the issue, I would have seen it on previous versions of PS. Thanks though for the help.

Glenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have install before any version of Photoshop? As well, It's not 100% compatible Photoshop CC 2019 on MacOs Mojave. Known issues - Running Photoshop CC on macOS 10.14 Mojave If you want to help, you can report the issue here: Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. I will go to the other forum you referenced here and see what they say. I'm not having the other problems reported with PS and Mojave.

Glenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines