• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coloring Images In Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon everyone, So back in High School I took a class called Digital Imagery and for our final project we had to Draw,something, Then scan it into Photoshop, Save it, and then put in photoshop and color them. I know there is a way to color images in photoshop  with certain tools and you can like select a section of the image or photo and then click another tool and it would color it in I just forgot how and was wondering if someone knows how and if so could you please reply to me and tell me how to do this step by step that would be great!

Thanks so much in advance!

-VeGirl

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder whether, after making sure you are in RGB mode, you are looking for Image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation. In the drop-down display check the Colorize box and then use the sliders to experiment and look into its other fields, as well. Be sure Preview is also checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be thinking of the paint bucket tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The hot keys to fill a selection are Shift/delete and choose forground or background and the type of fill.   You may not like your initial choices but you can always fade them using Edit/ Fade Fill.  So if your not sure how much use, try 100% opacity and fade it with different blend modes choices.  

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines