Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Complaint about customer service

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2023 Dec 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am writing this post to express my disappointment for the Adobe customer service.I have been waiting for three hours to get assistance and I was neglected at the end as shown in the attached image.

The problem is that photoshop was working fine but today on my Surface Pro 9. The brush tool seems to be delayed when dragging it.My windows and photoshop are up-to date.

Please advise ..

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only advice I can give is keep trying to contact support. Or call their support phone 1 (800) 833-6687. I reluctantly say this, but Adobe support is often frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katzena.  We are sorry to hear you have not had a great experience with the online help.  I don't know for sure, but I suspect they use Expert Systems.  Their screens tell them what to ask you, and where to go based on your response.  They might have minimal real world Photoshop experience.  We are not Adobe employees.  Just people like yourself who are passionate about our art and love using the Adobe apps so much we are glad to have an excuse to use them while helping people fix their issues — when possible.  A lot of the time we are looking at bugs, and poor interaction between apps and operating systems.

So we can at least try to help.  We can see you are using a Studio Pro 9 and are experiencing brush lag.

What is the image size you are working on in pixels?
What is the brush size in pixels?
Is it the basic brush, or something like Mixer or Color Replacement brushes?

What preset are you using? i.e. is it a complex preset?

What other apps do you have open?
Could anything be using system resources slowing your computer?

Before going crazy trying stuff, restart Photoshop, and if no difference, restart Windows.

Open up the Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Delete) and look at the running processes and check what is using CPU cycles, memory etc.

The Task Manager sits on top of other windows, so make some brush strokes in Photoshop and look the processes again.

Click on the Performance tab.  This will help you identify bottlenecks, and if is Photoshop causing the problem.

image.png

How much memory is being used?
How much free space in you disk drive?  BTW Does your Studio Pro have more than one drive, and what are your Scratch drive settings in Preferences > Performance?

Look the root directory of your Scratch drive while using Photoshop.  What size is the Photoshop temp file, and do you have more than one?

image.png

Close Photoshop.  If you still have Photoshop temp files showing, delete them.

That'll keep you busy for a bit.  If you can answer those questions, we'll have a better idea what is going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hahaha you talked to a bot!

Here we are real people using software the same as you do.

We are not super user, just people that maybe have made the same mistake before.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are using the chat please type in "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.3.1 - Photoshop 25.9.1 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines