Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Confused-Sky replacement on mobile

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sky masking does exist on Lightroom mobile on the iPad
So why dosent the option exist on the Photoshop version? So once it's masked another sky could be added on the layer below. Simple

So why on earth is it missing?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help!

Sky Replacement on Photoshop desktop and Sky Selection/Masking on Adobe Lightroom, Lightroom Classic & Adobe Lightroom Mobile(iOS/Android) are two different workflows.

Sky Selection/Masking masks an image's sky region and helps make targetted adjustments vis masks.

Sky Replacement in Photoshop utilizes Adobe Sensei to do the masking and blending with foreground for you, also known as harmonizing.

If you wish to try Sky replacement using Adobe Sensei on Ipad, please try Adobe Photoshop Camera: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-camera.html

We hope this helps.

Regards,

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have downloaded this Photoshop Camera app, youtubed and Googled. PLEASE, help me understand how this app can Sky Replace? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your comment. 
okay but can you just give us the exact same sky masking tool that exists in Lightroom mobile in Photoshop mobile as it will be good enough 90% of the time. That's all I'm saying really, the iPad can obviously do because it's masking it fairly well in Lightroom. 
As a real estate photographer it would be hugely beneficial for me and others like me to be able to quickly replace skies (mask) on the Lightroom mobile version which is where I now mainly do my work from. I understand that it will not be the full blown sky replacement tool but to be honest it would be more than good enough and I think you're missing a trick. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*'photoshop mobile' version

correction from 'Lightroom mobile'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines