Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contact Sheet without layer mask

Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to photoshop and trying to use contact sheet II from automate in order create a mosaic in Photoshop CS5 (Windows 7 64 bit). I have downloaded the optional plugins and installed them successfully.

When I try to generate the contact sheet with below settings, I am not seeing layer mask attached to each image. Do I need to enable any other settings to get layer mask for each image?

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Scripting did not change much between CS5 and CS6.   Try downloading a CS6 trial and copy the CS6 contact shee II script to you CS5 Scripts presets

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scripting did not change much between CS5 and CS6.   Try downloading a CS6 trial and copy the CS6 contact shee II script to you CS5 Scripts presets

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your idea to copy the script. This worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines