• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware Delete and Fill Option

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, just updated today to 24.1 and it looks like the right click option from Object Selection Tool has removed the content aware delete and fill option. I know it was introduced as a quick option I guess, but it's been taken out with this update and replaced with the original "Content Aware Fill..." that brings you to content aware fill window, but it seems to crash when I use that. I'd like the previous quick option back, might just reinstall the old version, is there a way to bring it back or turn that option on? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using 24.1 and Photoshop doesn't crash when choosing Content Aware Fill. You may need to reset preferences or even re-install. You could also try right clicking the tool in the Options bar and resetting it.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@aaronr85429912 

I can confirm this happened to me after updating Photoshop to 24.1. 

Delete and Fill Selection feature has completely disappeared. When right-clicking the mouse to access the contextual menu, there is no Delete and Fill Selection.

There is a post about this being a bug here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-24-1-where-has-delete-and-fill-context-men...
In the meantime, you can roll back to version 24.0.1

Hope this helps

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines