• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Controlling the amount of blur in field blur?

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to control how much blur there was in field blur. this was especially helpful with scanned from magazine images. I downloaded an older version of photoshop and it was there the first time but once I clicked on the noise tab the blur control dissapeared under the effects tab. In the newer version it's not even there. It is something that is super helpful for me and I really want to control how much blur because after adding grain noise sometimes I can lower the blur and some photos need more than others so I really need to use that option. I tried downloading the newest version and the oldest available. I turned off the app and back on and I can't get that option back. I see a little circle show up over 1 area and I can control it there but I liked the slider version better for all over blur. Anyone know how to get that back?

Thanks!

Sorry I suck! Thanks for the help 🙂
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't see it as below, click where circled in red and, in the drop down menu that opens, click on Reset Blur Gallery.

2022-08-16_21-05-07.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines