Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Convert to video timeline unclickable

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a problem that has started in the past week or so. I make GIFs using Photoshop 2021 and after loading all my layers into frames, I would normally convert to a video timeline, merge all my layers into a smart objects and use an action to sharpen. I cannot click on the conver to video timeline; the button is there but it doesn't let me actually use it. It's greyed out and when I hover my mouse over it, it shows up as the blocked 'unavailble' cursor. Any way to fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I noticed that the 'render video' option has disappeared. This is most upsetting because I just got into making timelapse videos...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem.  I cannot convert to a video timeline. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on an M1 Mac?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am. MacOs Monterey 12.0.1 Apple M1 max. Did you find any solution? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, for M1 macs, you need to run it in Rosetta for the moment to get Video layers: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

I am wondering if it is shown when starting Ps on an M1 for the first time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines