Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Light And Inverse Paste

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop Version: 24.1.1.

A portion of the bridge pillar in the attachment was not lit in Green. It usually is but on this given late afternoon and evening, it was not. I wish to copy the green light from the right to the left side to complete the green lighting on the pillar.

I have attached a portion of the photo that I am talking about.

Could someone show me please how to do this? If it is possible that is!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's one suggestion. Instead of copying the green from the pillar on the right, you could try to reproduce it. I did this quickly; you could probably do a better job taking a little more time.

I created a separate layer set to Vivid Light blend mode and a lower opacity, and painted the green.

image.png

The green looked too dark so I added a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to lighten the color and increase the saturation.

BarbaraAsh_0-1675565555806.png

This is the result.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you create the new layer and set the Blend Mode to Vivid Light, how do you do the painting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I chose a green foreground color and used the Brush tool to  paint freehand on the layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines