Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create action of Liquify tool

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am editing photo & using liquify tool on every photo, which I edit. Also, I need same effect on every photo. So it will be better to use liquify in action, but I tried to create action to use liquify tool repeatatively & it's not working. Could anyone suggest me how to create action using liquify tool, or there is a way to create some predefined filter using liquify. It would save much time of mine, so if anyone knows, please reply !

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would not believe that tool recording would be able to record the use of liquify's tools. Tools recording was not well implemented and did not record tool usage well. Its a useless Photohop feature even disable by Adobe when you install Adobe Plug-in script listener like I do.

However,  I just opened a CR2 File and used Liquift. In Liquify I made some changes and  then Saved the Liquify mesh. I canceled out of liquify.  I then recorded an action and recorded an action. I used filter liquify Loaded my saved mesh and the image was distorted like I had done. I click OK. Then stopped recording the action.  The Action has one step Liquify. I was expecting to see some settings like load when I expended the step to see what was recorded. Only liquif]y was recorded nothing else.  I Open an other CR2 file and played the action. It worked the image was distorted. But still looked like an ape

image.pngimage.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines